Saladin is looking for an IT Support who is excited to work alongside a talented group of innovators to craft digital products. We want people who love being involved in challenging and innovative work. You’ll be joining a team of smart and passionate people to tackle challenging and interesting problems using the latest technologies.
- Company wide support:
- In-charge of IT equipment & license purchase and inventory management, including but not limited to vendor selection, equipment configurations selection, new license purchase, license renewal, repairing and replacing equipment as necessary.
- Set-up accounts and working devices (laptop/ desktop/ headphones, etc.) for new hires.
- Installing and configuring computer hardware, software, networks, printers, scanners
- Monitoring and maintaining computer systems and networks
- Providing technical support across the company (in person and remotely)
- Analyze staff needs, identify vulnerabilities, and propose action plans
- Callcenter focus support:
- Callcenter user assignment
- Installing & configuring of callcenter software
- Assisting in providing IT support related to callcenter operations including but not limited to resolving technical issues raised by end users (TLS/CS agents), coordinating with vendor technical / IT persons during system integration & troubleshooting
- Bachelor’s degree in IT/ Computer Science/ Engineering or equivalent qualification preferred.
- 2 years of experience in IT support or similar roles
- Or candidate having Certificates in Network, Security with relevant working experience will also be considered.
- Proficient with MAC and OS
- Prior experience in call center support is highly appreciated.
- Able to demonstrate:
- A technical, logical thought process,
- Detail orientated,
- Ability to maintain confidentiality of company information.
Why you’ll love working here:
- Fast-facing startup fintech company with young, dynamic, and professional environment.
- Competitive salary, healthcare insurance, social insurance and other allowances.
- 15 days of annual leave
- Laptop will be provided
Please send your CV and portfolio to: email@example.com
Saladin (by 10x Consulting and Technology Co, Ltd.)
Office: Level 1, Bach Building, 111 Ly Chinh Thang Street, District 3, Ho Chi Minh City
Saladin (saladin.vn) is a Vietnamese Insurtech startup, backed by global venture capitals since 2022. We provide a one-touch-solution platforms for diverse protections to the general Vietnamese public, Multiple Insurers – Multiple Products – Multiple Payment Methods. We offer both B2B2C tailored made insurance solutions as well as mass B2C protection packages from Top Insurance Companies in Vietnam, covering 80% of the Vietnamese non-life market. Our mission is to provide the Vietnamese people well-rounded protection in life with well-informed decision, effortless connectivity & instant assistance, empowered by our technology & dynamic product portfolio. We perpetually give back to community a certain share of our profit through diverse initiatives to help the unprivileged having more access to life resources, especially education & life-enhancement activities for Vietnamese children.